Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Anthropologie is my Vice

I went to the mall with my sister the other day to help her find dresses for rush, and of course, we ended up at Anthropologie... one thing led to another, and I walked out with one of their bigger shopping bags, loaded with goodies. I will say that the quality of many of the brands Anthro carries is quite good, and I feel a little less guilty for spending as much as I do. (I'm definitely one of those people who buys few quality items rather than one who fills her closet with tons of cheap items).

That said, here were some of my favorite buys:

I actually got this is a blue/violet/gray combination. I plan to pair it with high necklines and pretty v-necks.


Gah.. I wish I could describe this candle's scent and do it justice, but I'm afraid I have to recommend that you go smell for yourself. Warning: you will want to purchase.

I actually talked about this perfume in my last blog post. I had to repurchase this baby because I ran out (it's that good). 


So this is basically a short sleeved sweatshirt. Heaven's real, guys, and it is this shirt. 

Yet another purchase based solely on comfort. This is the perfect "airport" shirt because you look put together, but it's beyond soft and loose. Perfect for those security lines and tiny plane seats. 


I probably could've purchased 3x this amount of stuff, but I've gotta have some self control. 


What store keeps your wallet empty?






No comments:

Post a Comment