Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Perfect Bikini

Guys. I found it. The perfect bikini... at least for my body. I've always struggled finding a bathing suit that makes me feel confident and ready to prance about the beach. Having grown up a year-round swimmer, my shoulders are quite broad and I have muscular thighs. This makes bikini season a pain, especially since bandeaus are so in (this style makes me look like a quarterback... cool). This summer, I decided to check out the oh so seductive Victoria's Secret for my summer essential, and I ran into the "Fabulous" bikini top. 


Okay... I don't quite look this good/oiled down when I wear it, but I gotta say- I feel good in this suit. 

It has enough push-up to give you the cleavage you've always dreamed of, but it's definitely not over the top, AND it's still quite supportive. The ruffle along the top of the cups is also such a wonderful, girly detail. 

As for bottoms, I just used the trusty ole black VS ones I've had for years:

These are very basic, and I love that they are not tied with a string- those make me nervous.

I wore it to the lake this weekend, and although I got a pretty nasty burn, I'm glad I invested in this bikini.

I'm on the far left! 


What is your go-to-confident-hot-mama bathing suit?





No comments:

Post a Comment