Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What's your scent?

I've had a girly adoration for perfumes ever since Christmas 2005, when my mother gifted an American Eagle perfume to me. As a twelve-year-old, this felt like a very mature gift. I would drench myself in seven or eight spritzes, ignoring my mom's advice to stick to one spray on the wrist and neck. Fortunately, I've graduated from that technique, but I still have a soft spot for fragrances. Over the years, I have tried many different scents, and have accumulated a few favorites:

This is the perfect summer perfume. It's light yet sweet, and it guarantees compliments. 

My go-to night scent. It's musky in a very (dare I say) sexy way.

I went through an obsession with this in high school. It's youthful and on the lighter side, but it smells... warm. What I particularly like about it is that it's subtle enough that people around you don't realize you're wearing perfume, but they definitely question what smells so good!

Writing this blog post made me realize how hard it is/how horrible I am at describing scents. I guess my advice is to go check these babies out. What perfume do you swear by?

No comments:

Post a Comment